Commercial Electric Heaters: Benefits and ApplicationsGeet K
Electric heating is continuously becoming a viable alternative for heating properties across the world. New government legislation announces a significant change in how SAP determines a property’s ERP rating – to nearly the same as gas. With this change, there has been extensive use of electric boilers, electric heaters, and electric radiators, which are believed to have high efficiency, fast heat-up times, low maintenance, no flue requirement, and low installation costs. This modern method incorporated by Commercial Electric Heaters is actually shaping up to be an ideal option for the future of home heating around the globe.
Benefits of Commercial Electric Heating
With advanced technology, Commercial Electric Heating Systems include low upfront installation costs than oil, gas, or LPG systems. Some people may say that the initial savings are offset in the long term by the higher cost of electricity unit versus the price per unit of gas, nevertheless, price projections suggest that the cost of gas is anticipated to increase and the overall production of gas is likely to decrease.
Electric boilers, radiators, and Indoor Commercial Electric Heaters are safer alternatives as these systems don’t burn fuel internally in order to produce heat, which means there are no associated safety risks like explosions or monoxide poisoning. An electric radiator or boiler is entirely silent in operation.
Keep in mind that the electrical heating system is very efficient in use. If a person pays for 1KW of electricity, they would benefit from 1KW of heat. Moreover, this is higher than alternatives that could lose heat through flues, etc. Also, when Commercial Electric Heaters are paired with solar PV panels, the overall efficiency of the heaters improves, and the CO2 produced reduces.
Applications of Commercial Electric Heating Systems
These systems are widely used in different heating processes in industrial, commercial, and domestic applications, such as:
Commercial and Domestic
- Electric toasters/electric tandoors/electric ovens
- Hot air dryers meant for drying wet hair
- Popcorn plants
- Coffee percolators and electric kettles
- Electric irons
- Electric heaters like immersion heaters for water heating, room heaters, Indoor Commercial Electric Heaters, hot plates for cooking, etc
- Moulding of glass meant for producing glass appliances
- Baking of sanitary fittings, insulators or potteries
- Making of breads, biscuits, etc
- Making of plywood
- Embellishing of copper conductor
- Melting for purification or extraction of metals
- Heat treatment for different processes, such as case hardening, joining, brazing, soldering, tempering, annealing, normalizing, hardening, etc