Radiant Heating Systems: The Smartest Way to Make Your Home Comfortable During the Wintershelvetic-admin
Infrared heating been on the market since approx. 1970 and is very popular in eastern Europe. We experience infrared heating when we experience the sun hit our skin on a summer day. There is many health benefit to the human body. You can now experience this concept in you home and office. This heat radiant far infrared rays in to the room, it does not heat the air but radiates the heat in to the space. This is why people choose infrared heating panels. Some of the advantages are as follows:
- no noise generated.
- Initial outlay cost can be up to 30% less than a conventional oil fired or Gas heating solution
- No air movement in the space so you ensure top quality air in you space..
- O Maintenance required
- Zone each space and heat the rooms you require. If you have a spare bedroom you may only require a low temperature to insure the room is aired.
Ceiling Heating Systems for Home
People have misconceptions about radiant heating panels. Some people think it not healthy because it works on the principle of Radiation, infrared heating is no harm to the human body because the sizes of the wave is between 4 to 14UM and therefore no harm to humans. Advantages of the infrared heating panels
- Easy retrofit fit to any space.
- radiant ceiling heating cost is lower than radiant floor heating system.
- Panel frees up valuable space in your home or office. This is a massive advantage in an apartment or retail apce.